Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Personal Manifesto


In all aspects of my life – family, work, and creativity – I will keep my butt in my chair. If I’m paying attention, then I‘m not distracted of what is important. I live in a world of color, not black and white.

I will remain aware of the ocean in my blood, in my hair, and on my skin. I’m tired of surviving, I need to live. I feel lonely at times, but I’m not alone. I crave the world around me and I yearn for fresh air. I am addicted to laughter. I am not afraid of being wrong, I understand people make mistakes. I am more determined from having been defeated. I am unique and unpredictable. I am a beautiful mess. I believe in a thing called love. I love to dance, and I get hiccups a lot. Happiness is powerful, and it is what you make it. I want to be bold, and I want to create value in everything I do. I dream in color and media is my outlet, my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment